Tuesday, December 01, 2009

100 Days to Make Me a Better Person

This is the idea:

From 1 December 2009, Josie Long cordially invites you to pledge to do one thing every day for 100 days in a bid to generally make things better.

The plan is simple:

1. Register your name, email and pledge
2. From 1 December, this pledge must be fulfilled every day for 100 days (or longer if the spirit of goodwill takes hold!)
3. Document your activity where possible - snap it, film it, write about it - and keep us updated on how you're getting along



This is my pledge:

For 100 days I will send myself (and maybe someone else too!) a postcard, outlining something i've said "yes to" that day, or an adventure that i've had...

The idea is that I've become too bogged down in "no" and "can't" lately, I've become less about creating adventures than dreaming about them. It's time to say YES! YES! YES! and take back that lady adventurer spirit!

No comments: